Willy-Brandt-Platz 10, 67657 Kaiserslautern
There are many different ways you can use our services – to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to create new content. When you share information with us, for example by sending us a mail we can make those services even better – to show you more relevant search results and ads, to help you connect with us and to get access to our site quicker and easier. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to us so whether you are new to Brokemann & Co GmbH or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions contact us.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful, the people who matter most to you online, or which YouTube videos you might like.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a Google Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number etc.. to store with your account. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible Google Profile, which may include your name and photo.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you place an order. This information includes.
The following statement gives you an overview of how we ensure this protection and what kind of data is collected for which purpose.
Data processing on this website
Brokemann & Co GmbH automatically collects and saves information in its server log files that your browser transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type / version
- used operating system
- Referrer URL (previously visited page)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server request.
- These data can not be assigned to specific persons for Brokemann & Co GmbH. A merge of this data with other data sources is not performed, the data is also deleted after a statistical evaluation.
Security of your personal information
Brokemann & Co GmbH protects your personal data against unauthorized access, use or publication. Brokemann & Co GmbH ensures that your personal information, which you save on the server, is located in a controlled secure environment, in which unauthorized access and publication is prevented. When sensitive personal information such as credit card numbers are transmitted, they are protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
Please note that personal information that you publish in public areas, such as guestbooks etc., can be misused by other users.
Passing on your data
Brokemann & Co GmbH will not pass on your personal data to third parties unless you are required to handle the business transactions. The transmitted data has been reduced to the required minimum.
Insofar as Brokemann & Co GmbH is obliged to do so by law or by court order, we only pass your data on to state institutions and authorities entitled to receive information.
Persons under the age of 18 should not submit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or guardians. We do not solicit personal information from children and adolescents, do not collect them and do not share them with third parties.
The websites use so-called cookies in several places. They serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and stored by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses.
Send us an email
For further questions or inquiries you can call us directly to speak to one of our friendly sales representatives or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org